- Business activity monitoring for events customers want to know about.
- Business Process automation. Automatically deliver confirmations, quotes, thank you emails, etc.
- Alerts for warnings regarding issues with clients.
- Triggered emails based on events in a database or email inbox.
- Web dashboards using html with graphs, etc.
- Deliver crystal reports via email as a pdf on a schedule.
- Trigger crystal reports sent as a pdf to a group of people.
- Inbound email marketing
- Triggered updates integrating several databases or applications.
- Automatically send pdf ticket reports to customers.
- Send alerts to the Customer Advocate and Support about issues that need to be followed up for a customer.
- Tickets, Contract Status, etc.
- Alert emails to Customers and the Customer Advocate
- Tickets opened & closed.
- Alerts to the Customer Advocate
- Ticket without an updated for 7(3?) days.
- Customers the Customer Advocate has not contacted in the last 30 days.
These basic functions would not take long to setup, but could save our users several hours a week in effort. Not to mention avoiding headaches from issues that might slip through the cracks otherwise.
Best of all, SalesLogix users can download a free 30 day trial at http://www.sageknowledgesync.com. For best results, I would advise our customers to work with Technology Advisors to make sure the trial is beneficial and used to its fullest potential.