Welcome Creatio Customer! Below is a guide to Technology Advisors’ support plans, procedures and what is included in each support plan. To receive the highest level of support, please follow the guidelines below.
Have you already tried the following?
- Reproducing the issue in an incognito window in Chrome or private window in Firefox?
- Reproducing the issue as another user?
- Reproducing the issue on a different browser?
- Reproducing the issue on a different computer?
- Clearing your browser cache in Chrome / Firefox?
Where do I get support for Creatio?
Creatio offers free and paid support plans for all custsomers. Technology Advisors also offers free and paid support plans. It is up to our customers who they choose to recieve support from.
Support with Creatio
To open a case with Creatio, simply email support@Creatio.com. When emailed, Creatio will automatically create a case in their issue management system and will confirm receipt of your issue. A notification will be sent indicating that a support team member is assigned and working on your case. During the course of troubleshooting, emails will be sent to you with questions regarding the issue until the issue is finally closed.
Support with Technology Advisors
What is included with Technology Advisors Support Plan?
With free support, you can expect an emailed response within 48 hours, excluding weekends. We will provide advice via email, open a case with Creatio Support on your behalf or request that you open a case directly with Creaito Support.
With an Admin or Premium Support Contract or Block Time or Hourly Contract we will contact you as quickly as possible. If necessary, we will schedule a hands-on screenshare to review the issue or question. Once diagnosed, we will work with you to resolve the issue, open a case with Creatio Support on your behalf or request that you open a case directly with Creatio Support.
Who should contact Support?
Only authorized contacts should reach out to Technology Advisors. Un-authorized contacts must go through their authorized contacts to have them open a case with Technology Advisors. Authorized contacts are TAI's primary contact person at your company and/or the Creatio's administrator(s). Every customer will have at least one authorized contact when they become a Technology Advisors customer. If you do not know who your authorized contact is or the contact has changed, contact Technology Advisors Support.
Opening a case
Responding to cases
You can respond to cases using our Support Portal or by email. If responding by email, please reply to Support emails without altering the Subject. Replies must include the Case Number, including CASE and square brackets, in the email’s subject:
Emails with the Case Number in the Subject are automatically attached to the case in our system. Emails with no Case Number create a new Case. For this reason, please do not report new issues in the email chain of an existing case. Please send a new email for new issues to help us prevent missing a new issue.
Viewing the status of your cases
You can view the status of your cases using our Support Portal.
Third Party Add-ons
In most cases, opening a case with the maker of an add-on will provide the most expedient support. You can open a case with Technology Advisors, but we may refer you to the maker of the 3rd party Add-On.
When opening a case, please provide the following information
- Screenshot(s) of the issue(s).
- The steps that cause the issue to occur.
- The URL to record(s) where the issue happened.
- Are all users affected? If not, please provide the usernames of a few specific users who are having the issue.
- Please describe the issue further. What are the exact steps to reproduce the issue, starting with the login screen?
- What browser and version are being used?
- When did the issue begin?
- When is the last time the issue occurred?
- Has anything recently changed with Creatio: Upgrades, Data Migrations, Configuration Changes, etc?
When will you close my case?
- Cases will be closed when they are resolved or after 48 hours waiting on a customer response, excluding weekends.
The following resources can help with any issues you may have. Searching the Creatio Documentation and Community can provide feedback on most items.