Technology Advisors is a business & technology consulting company specializing in custom software integrations and enterprise-level CRM projects. Our fundamental objective is to help businesses of all sizes find CRM and other software tools to stimulate sales, strengthen relationships, and heighten productivity. We want you to get the most from your CRM/software investment, which is why our expert team walks you through each step — from selection, to adoption, to training and support. We listen. We customize. We stay with you.
Our team of software professionals is committed to expanding their expertise through continued education, training, and research. We keep our skillsets up-to-date so we can deliver the most professional and informed insights to our clients.
Superior businesses not only meet needs, but also exceed expectations. That’s the type of experience we want to give our clients, and we work every day to make it a reality.
A company may have the talent, the capital, and the connections; but professionalism is the backbone of it all. Technology Advisors makes professionalism a priority, every day.
C.S. Lewis famously said “integrity is doing the right thing even when no one is watching.” At TAI, we stand by the principles of integrity in every facet of our business conduct. We believe our professional integrity is the cornerstone for building trusted partnerships and lasting relationships.
When TAI launched in 1991, it focused on the up-and-coming world of CRM. Today, we’ve established ourselves as CRM experts, and so much more. We’re a company of innovators – from building our own top-rated integration/migration tool, to customizing platforms, crafting new solutions, and expanding our software partnerships, TAI continues to make ambitious strides in CRM and business software.
CRM Careers at Technology Advisors
As we continue to grow, we welcome you to grow along with us.
Full-Time Inside Sales Representative
Join the Technology Advisors team as our Chicago-based inside sales representative! We are looking for an ambitious, dynamic individual with great sales instinct and an approachable personality to help us sell our business software solutions.
- Manage all sales opportunities using internal customer relationship management system
- Maintain strong understanding of our software & be able to answer customer
- Initiate progressive sales strategies & procedures
- Actively maintain a high-volume of calls & emails to clients and prospects
- Conduct web-based product demonstrations to new business prospects
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities, including weekly forecasts
- Deliver timely replies (less than 24 hours) to online requests for information or product demos
- Bachelor’s Degree, or minimum 1-2 years relevant experience
- Proficient computer skills
- Basic understanding of business software & functionality
- Ability to work in fast-paced, self-driven environment
- Strong verbal acuity and presentation skills
Reports to Sales Manager
To apply, please send your resume and any other relevant documents to: E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail: Technology Advisors
Attn: Human Resources
1111 E. Touhy, Suite 550
Des Plaines, IL 60018
1111 East Touhy Ave
Des Plaines, Il 60018
Latest Press Releases
- July 7, 2017
- May 31, 2017
- May 10, 2017