Sage SalesLogix Address Lists to the Outlook Addressing tab allows
users to perform contact name resolution. Contact name resolution occurs
when a user types a contact name in the To, Cc, or Bcc fields in an
e-mail message. Outlook then reconciles the contact name with the
information in the Sage SalesLogix Address List. In addition to contact
names, you can add Account and/or Opportunity Address Lists to reconcile
Sage SalesLogix account, opportunity, ad-hoc groups, and user names.
Note: This section applies to Standard Outlook
Integration in a Network environment. The following steps are not
required if you are implementing Advanced Outlook Integration,
Intellisync for SalesLogix, or Standard Outlook Integration on the Web.
- In Microsoft Outlook, on the Tools menu, click Address Book. The Address Book dialog box appears.
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- In the Addressing dialog box, click Add.
- In the Add Address List dialog box, scroll to the SalesLogix Address
Book listing, and select an address list (for example, Contacts).
- Click Add.
- Continue adding the appropriate Sage SalesLogix address lists, and when finished, click Close.
- In the Addressing dialog box, click OK.
- Close the Address Book dialog box.