Advanced Outlook Integration is activated, the following features are
enabled. All other Advanced Outlook Integration features require no
activation. This information can also be found in the Sage SalesLogix
Implementation Guide v7.5.
- The Attendee Availability tab appears when a user schedules a
meeting or phone call in the Sage SalesLogix Client, which automatically
places the request on the users’ Sage SalesLogix and Outlook calendars.
- When a user accepts a meeting invitation in Outlook, the meeting is
automatically placed on the user’s Sage SalesLogix and Outlook
calendars. Internet Only Mode is not recommended for Advanced Outlook
- On the Administrator Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Outlook tab.
- Select the Activate Advanced Outlook Integration check box. After
activating Advanced Outlook Integration, you can add Internet domains
that you want to exclude from Send SLX functionality. When you add a
domain, e-mail messages are not recorded to history for users in that
domain and e-mail messages from users in the domain do not contain the
“Flag for Follow up.”
- Click Add.
- In the New Domain Entry dialog box, type the domain name. Use the format sage.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Domain exclusion settings are case-sensitive.
- Click OK.
- Repeat steps 3-5 to add additional domains.
Additional configuration is required for Standard Outlook Integration
and Intellisync for SalesLogix. Configuration steps are detailed in
Chapter 6, “Installing Network Clients”, Chapter 11, “Configuring the
Web Client”, and Appendix B, “Configuring Intellisync for SalesLogix”.