platform has everything your company needs to manage customer interactions, all
in one place. From your sales to your marketing staff, to even your service and
web designers, your teams can all work underneath one CRM system that tracks
and connects all their data.
Today, we’ll take a look at HubSpot Service Hub specifically. What types of features can you expect? How do the pricing tiers differ? What can HubSpot do for your services team?
HubSpot Service Hub?
Hub is a package built by HubSpot that contains all the tools your service team
needs to create a unified and pleasant customer service experience.
The great thing about Service Hub is that all your vital customer service tasks can be done directly from this platform. From your service tickets to your knowledge base articles, to feedback surveys, and even your website live chats, your service team can focus all their customer experience efforts in one unified platform.
customer service team is one of the most critical team within your business. In
fact, the value of customer service you provide can easily make or break your
overall growth. Think about it—if a customer has a delightful customer experience,
their chances of working with you again have increased tremendously. In fact,
approximately 81% of consumers say that a positive
customer service experience will increase the chance of them making another
customer experience is rooted in consistency, speed, and knowledge to solve
your consumers issues, without friction.
are plenty of different CRM systems that offer some level of service tools,
HubSpot has definitely differentiated themselves with a seamless, user-friendly
platform that allows teams to not only build their customer service strategy
from scratch, but also connect and build-on other strategies related to those
functions in other departments.
Here are a
few of the most used Service Hub tools:
- Feedback Surveys: With HubSpot’s feedback surveys tool, managers can pinpoint exactly how well their service team is doing. Feedback surveys allow you to automatically send the customer a survey after any chat session has ended and gather analytics on how satisfied your consumers truly are.
- Chatbot and Live Chat: Using HubSpot’s live chat and chatbot tool, managers can set up live chats between their service team and customers, or even create offline bots that capture any service tickets, questions, or concerns while your team is away.
- Service Level Agreements: SLAs in HubSpot Service Hub allow managers to create consistency and accuracy when it comes to capturing service tickets. HubSpot gives your users the ability to track reply time and close time for each customer service ticket, keeping your team accountable and aware of their performance as it relates to the SLA.
base: The Service Hub comes with a
knowledge base that allows users to build, track, and analyze articles.
Maintaining the knowledge base through Service Hub is easy and ensures your
team is always providing not only consistent content, but content that your
consumers truly need.
- Customer Portal: With HubSpot’s Customer Portal, your customers are empowered to manage their own requests. They can log into their customer portal instance to see their ticket status, respond to, and even close their tickets. Within the customer portal, customers can keep track of previous issues as well.
- Automation: Service Hub allows users to create workflows that keep the team focused on important tasks first. Managers can define trigger notifications, set reminders, create tasks for their users, and even enroll customers in different workflows according to certain criteria. This is critical to eliminate any manual tasks and build a unified customer experience.
just a few of the tools that Service Hub offers. Here is a deeper look at which
tools are offered per tier.
Defining Service Hub at Each Tier
Like many software
systems, HubSpot offers various subscription tiers based on a company’s budget
and service needs. In this section, we’ll look closer at each tier and what it
offers to help you decide which might be best for you.
- Free: Users taking advantage of HubSpot’s free Service Hub have access to many free tools, however, most of the tools include HubSpot’s branding that cannot be removed. Also, to the free version limits how many items you can create.
For instance, live chat can be used within the Free tier, however, it includes the HubSpot branding. Another example would include the ticketing pipeline. Within the free tier, users will only have the ability to create one ticket pipeline per account. This tier allows users to explore HubSpot and try its tools to see the how user-friendly they are, but its capabilities are limited.
- Starter: In this tier of Service Hub, users
have the ability to unlock a few more features, with an increased limit. The
first huge benefit of upgrading to this tier is that, while utilizing the live
chat feature, you can remove the HubSpot branding. This allows you to add your
business branding, giving your website visitors a more personalized experience!
Another great add-on within live chat is that mangers can now track emails and notifications
without any notification limitations. In other words, users can now receive an
unlimited number of email open and click notifications.
- Professional: The HubSpot Service Hub Professional
tier allows you to create up to 100 inboxes. Creating and connecting 100
different inboxes allows your reps to create custom views for the content that
means the most to them. Another benefit of this is in ticket pipelines. Users
can create up to 15 different ticket pipelines per account!
- Enterprise: This is the top tier of Service
Hub. In other words, this gives the users the maximum ability to utilize the
system to its fullest capability. With Enterprise, users can access all the CX
functions that Service Hub provides.
these are just a few of the features included within each tier. For a more
detailed list of what is included per tier, check out this service page here.
the tools and resources you can utilize via HubSpot Service Hub are endless.
For more information or a demo on how Service Hub can be beneficial to your
business, contact the experts at TAI!